Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Slacking

I don't know why it's been so hard to blog lately. I spend enough time on the internets to slip a post in now and then, blogging is fun, and my wonderful kiddos provide endless amounts of topics to write about. I guess I'm just a slacker. So here is a quick catch up post. 
Marriage Retreat:
It was awesome! The classes themselves were super short, so we didn't gain a whole lot from them. But it was basically a free vacation. We got to stay in an air conditioned hotel, in a very nice part of town. We got free food and free childcare. Granted, we didn't use the childcare much. Every time we dropped Addie off, we were counting down the minutes till we could go get her again. She went for 2-3 hours each day. She loved it, and would've happily stayed all day, but man, it's hard to be away from this girl. We had so much fun escaping from our normal life, so Brandon says he'll sign us up for any future retreats that open up. 
Visit: 
Grandma Valerie and grandpa John came out to visit. They spoiled our kids with gifts and love, spoiled us with food, clothes, and a LAWN MOWER!! and we had so much fun while they were here. We went to the zoo, the children's museum, and the splash park. I have a post in the works about Addie's adventures that weekend. 
So, I'm working on getting my butt in gear and posting more. I really do love blogging. And I love sharing my silly life and my amazing family with all you internets people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment